If you are new to our league, we suggest that first you review the
Registration Info below prior to proceeding.
- We play in the Morris County Youth Football League (MCYFL).
- We are the "Feeder" program for the Lenape Valley Regional High School.
- We accept children from Byram, Stanhope and Netcong.
- We practice and play at C.O. Johnson Park, Indians Field and Lenape Valley Regional High School.
Please note that once registration is complete and you are at the page that takes you to the online payment, there is a section for optional "Season Protection" for about $12. This is not required and is being offerred by the system we use for online payments. You are not required to select this option.
You will need the following information:
- Child's date-of-birth
- Child's current school grade (see below on how to enter school grade)
- Child's measurements (football only)
- Child's Dr.'s Name and phone number
- Your insurance policy number
- Emergency contact information
- Digital copy of child's birth certificate (optional)
- Required forms found here - DO NOT MAIL
Snack Stand Duties
Although we are anticipating having a season closer to normal, we will not know about the snack stand until the season is ready to begin. We will not be collecting a deposit for snack stand duties at this time. However, if we are able to open the snack stand this year we will require assistance from families to work in the snack stand.
Pancake Breakfast Fundraiser
Typically, we hold our annual Pancake Breakfast Fundraiser in October. We usually add the tickets at a discounted rate for each family at time of registration. In light of the uncertainty of holding that event this year as well, we will not be collecting the tickets in advance. We are hopeful that conditions will allow us to hold the event in the fall. We will communicate to you with any news as we get closer to the fall.